Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The weather report says.....



RAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Well, of course it does. We planned an outdoor Renaissance themed wedding in a redwood forest with people coming from all over the country dressed in costumes with hats and swords. Why wouldn't it rain?

The weather report says there will be a chance of showers on Saturday. But I'm thinking that we'll be up on top of a mountain so it will be too high for those rain clouds. Yup, that's it. There will be no rain. No panic here, nope not from me. Tarps, that's it, we need tarps and big long pointy sticks to poke in the ground and put the tarps up with....

How about umbrellas? What did umbrellas look like in the 16th century?

I'm just not going to think about it. I'm taking today off to go shopping for the rest of the food. I'll let someone else panic about the rain. Oh honey........

No comments:

Post a Comment