Friday, September 12, 2008

Wedding Planning



I've been busy wedding planning for my son's wedding. I thought it was going to be easy. I've planned many big parties and events before. So many details! But there is something emotional tied to doing your child's wedding. Maybe it's the letting go of something old and bringing together something new. The combining of families. The meeting of new people. The hope for the future....wow that's a lot of stuff. No wonder I'm exhausted! It's all worth it. It's great to watch two young people starting off. I know all the trials, tribulations and triumphs they still have to go through and all the laughter and tears they will have while they experience it. Life is an adventure and a journey to savour and enjoy. I'm glad to help send them off with our good blessings and hope for a wonderful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment