Friday, December 5, 2008

Sexual Harassment in the workplace

"I miss sexual harassment in the workplace. I know they aren’t touching my butt or talking to me that way anymore because it’s illegal. It’s not because I’m over 40! Really, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it."

This was the conversation at my ladies lunch the other day. Someone had to take a sexual harrasement web class and said they really missed the sexual harassment. LOL! I know what she means. There was a time when men could be men and women could enjoy it! Well, I know in some instances it probably went too far but in most cases it was enjoyable. I’m probably going to be chided now for thinking so backward but who doesn;’t like to get attention from the opposite sex? It’s just a part of biology. Loosen up a bit, come on, have some fun!

Pinch my butt, please! I’m over 40. Ok this post is just wrong. Oh well......

3 comments:

  1. Okay, how many glasses of wine did you drink before you wrote this post? You are too funny. This sentiment has needed to be said for a long time. Thanks for the thoughts and the laugh.
    Love,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....big pinch or little pinch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I'd had a couple of glasses! And a little pinch is fine....LOL

    ReplyDelete