Friday, May 7, 2010

Dueling Grandmas

My boss and I are grandmas at the same time. Well my grandbaby is 8 months old and hers will be born in June. Close enough.

Today a car seat was delivered. My boss thought it was for her daughter and called her and told her it was here. Then she looked at the shipping label and realized it had my name on it. I accused her of trying to steal my car seat. I called us the "dueling grandmas." The office staff chuckled at our bantering. I'm sure there will be many future arguments about "my grandbaby is cuter than yours." Just to be clear the fused Photoshopped baby picture my boss put together does not count as a cute baby picture. The baby has to be born first in order that a photo count.

OMG I have a Ford Taurus with a car seat in it.

1 comment:

  1. at least you have a Taurus. I have to drive around in a Neon with a car seat. There's no room for anything else.

    ReplyDelete