Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Updates

I haven't posted to this blog in awhile. I've been busy over at my yoga blog "Doing Nothing." I will now attempt to post to both blogs at least weekly. But please don't hold me to that. LOL

I had to empty my studio out for awhile as my son, his wife and my granddaughter will be moving in with us this summer while they transition from Navy life to civilian life. I so look forward to bonding with my granddaughter. I'm sure I will have a million pictures of her before they find their next destination. How thrilling for them to have another path to take in their life. How grand for me to be able to be part of that path.

My creative process has shifted for the time being to learning yoga and Pilate's and baby proofing our house. But watch for more posts and photos here as I really need this creative outlet too.

Baby proofing our house has been cleansing for us. Of course all the extra has ended up in the garage. My husband will be happy when we have that huge garage sale in a couple of weeks and he can have his space back. I'm sure he can't wait to work out on that weight set we set up out there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment