Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sea Glass Jewelry for sale-one week only!!!!!



Just in time for the holidays, I have custom sea glass jewelry for sale from the Art of Sea Glass. It will only be available here from November 24th through November 30th, so don't miss out. If you are in the Half Moon Bay/Coastside area and are interested in hosting a party please contact me at kimlritner@yahoo.com or stop by and see me during the week.

Don't forget I have many spectacular photographs for sale at Kim Ritner Photography. If you want something custom done with one of my photographs please contact me or purchase directly off my photo website.

Look for my new website coming soon! I will feature my photographs, paintings, collages, jewelry and many beach related items for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment